<VV> Sm hoard of misc parts in ATL

Richard Beck sgtrbeck at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 10:59:03 EDT 2009

As much as I love the car I am finally forcing myself let go of these last parts.  Moving 'em out.
I have a small assortment of LM used Corvair bits and pieces for $75 to anyone from the Atlanta area that wants 'em.   4-speed tranny GM 6256675, new-never used but a little rusty HP clutch, Three good jugs, 4 pistons/ conn rods, 140 cam and gear, many carb parts, , j-bolts, shaft seals, light bulbs,, 2 dog dish hub caps, jar full of interior screw, etc.
Located near Conyers, GA
R. Beck