<VV> Tested My Exhaust to show 'treehuggers'

David Houston judgehouston at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 11:53:08 EDT 2009

When I passed my safety inspection of my Greenbrier last week, I had the owner of the garage test my exhaust gases with his tailpipe sensor which gives a readout of exhaust gases in the PPM range. It's not mandatory but I have the readout incase I get reported to the' thought police' by the 'Birkenstock Sandal Crowd' for polluting. My van had CO reading in.04ppm. The CO2 reading was higher but would pass if mandatory. BTW water and nitrogen are exhausted as well. In fact for every gallon of gas a gallon of H2O is produced (steam?). The old car hobby is under attack in Maine, but it's not rating the coverage that the Gay Marriage/ Child Dating Act (ie:remove age of consent)  is getting.