<VV> Ultra Numbers

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 22:40:36 EDT 2009

Essentially what I had suggested... in this..

Seems like he should be able to (I had to do this in IL - but on a Rampside)
take it to the local police station and have an officer sign a form as to
what the correct "VIN" coach number is and then take that to the DMV or
Secretary of State (whatever - depending on his state) and make everything
"correct" AND legal.

Later, JR