<VV> GM QUALITY

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Fri May 1 10:30:55 EDT 2009

I'll have to agree with Guy as I must have been lucky over the years after some of the stories I've been reading here.  I've only had a few minor problems with the GM vehicles I've had over the years.  3 Chrysler cars all had engine problems with under 100M miles.  My Astro van ran up 201M and was still running great when I sold it last month.  The major problem and that was back in the 60's and 70's was rust.  If you had a car for 2 years without rust(at least in the rust belt of the country) you probably didn't drive much in the winter weather.    Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP