<VV> Electrical Question

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Fri May 1 17:37:22 EDT 2009

Darryl from here in BC mentioned that he had a similar situation with a golf
cart and in his situation the battery had reversed polarity and that the
golf cart people said it happens from time to time. It was so odd that I had
to go out and check and sure enough it has reversed!

I wouldn't have thought it possible. I even checked the meter against a D
cell to make that it was reading correctly

Can somebody explain this?

Just when you think you've seen it all.............

Thanks,

Bob