<VV> Electrical Question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat May 2 10:04:05 EDT 2009

I would go with the headlamp first also, as putting the DMM in series
without knowing the expected current draw could lead to replacing the
fuse in a FLUKE or replacing the DMM if using a cheaper brand!

Frank DuVal

One week 'till the Virginia Vair Fair. This year held in Fredericksburg,
VA. Details at:

vairfair.com