<VV> LM coupe, was: difference between a sedan and a coupe

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon May 4 13:56:18 EDT 2009

 Really? Since the LM coupe and LM sedan have the same wheelbase, rear seat (I am guessing here), I would think headroom would be the ONLY issue. I'm 6'2", and although I have to scrunch down slightly in the back of an LM coupe, I do fit with decent room. Provided a pro basketball player isn't in the seat in front of me! LOL