<VV> 68 vs 69 interior color

Larry Ratliff thedove151 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 20:02:49 EDT 2009

Mark,

I know there are always some in betweens during year end change overs but,
My 68 has a medium green interior. It does, however, have clear front side marker lenses.
I would have to look at the vin again to find out the build date.
Memory isn't much good anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the interesting info.

Larry Ratliff
1966 Painted
1968 Ugly

Message: 7