<VV> Rear motor mount

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 4 22:16:02 EDT 2009

I just thought of some information that I failed to consider as a
possible cause while on my way to pick up my kids from the
babysitter.  It may have had some bearing (or none at all) on the
current state of the mount.  I have had the car on jack stands since
September trying to find time to deal with the wiring issue.  Would
that lead to the shape that I am seeing in the center of the mount?
Can I tell if it has failed or not while it is in the air?

Stephen U