<VV> body styles

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Tue May 5 08:43:41 EDT 2009

The Two Ronnies (a British comedy duo) had a song called "We heard what she
said, but we knew what she meant", that had a line in it about a woman who
went into a store and asked the clerk "where she could get felt". It could
mean something else, but of course we all know it doesn't. So whe I call a
Late 4dr a "Sport Sedan", bite your tongue. We ALL know what were talking
about and nobody's going to die because of it.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun