<VV> 1960 Restoration

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue May 5 15:47:53 EDT 2009

>Hi Richard, Well we are approaching the conclusion of your epic
>journey toward the saving and complete restoration of the
   most unusual and innovative restoration that most of us have been
privileged to see in such complete coverage both by word and picture.
Here we are almost half-way through the Golden Anniversary year of
Corvair and I feel as if I am watching the reincarnation
of the 1960 Corvair by following the Bolivian Corvair Guys trials and
tribulations. What an awesome way to approach October of 2009.
Congratulations to you Richard, your many capable assistants in
Bolivia, the many supplier and donators of parts and our Corvair
vendors who enable us to do restorations of this magnitude. You are a
very special Corvair owner.

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman