<VV> make a LM mobil without a power pack?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 6 01:21:13 EDT 2009

Hey, it's one in the morning here. I might have missed that small detail
in description.

Yes, solidly bolting from one axle hub to the other should keep the
wheels standing parallel to each other. Trying to bolt the strut arms
together doesn't work, too many hinge points.

If I had time I might try this on the 67 4 dr w/o drivetrain in the
yard.... Anybody got a round tuit?

Frank DuVal