<VV> Odd Rattling Noise in an LM

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 6 14:13:10 EDT 2009

I also have an odd rattle sound on my Vair. It has a recent replacement flywheel by Dale Manufacturing. The sound goes away when just stepping on the clutch an inch or two. Can the clutch cable be rattling on the bottom floor covers? Otherwise at idle, I would swear the flywheel is loose but I am wondering if it can be something else besides a flywheel.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado