<VV> '66, 110 with powerglide

Joe Reid vairguy314 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 09:50:21 EDT 2009

My wifes '66 will not start sometimes, it has a 110 with the powerglide. Sometimes when you turn the key nothing happens except the dash lights go out, no click or anything. The battary is good, I just replaced the starter and checked evrything I could thinik of. IF you let it se for a while, sometime 5 min. sometime 2 hours, then it will start. Happens with the eng cold and hot.
I'm lost on this, does anyone have any ideas? .thank you in advance..Joe