<VV> Luggage Rack

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed May 6 21:13:05 EDT 2009

The stock rack for '65 and later is the same rack as offered for the
Corvette with slightly different feet. Therefore, pretty hard to find
because the 'vette guys will pay insane prices for them.

'65-6 is especially hard to find because it was produced for a shorter time
and presumably in smaller numbers. Looks a lot like later rack but has
different rear leg arrangement, specifically in the transition from vertical
to horizontal in the rear bar.

Clark's sells repros of the attaching hardware (C11112) and plastic tips
(CX5654). They also have a rack that has the same general look but is not
stock (C10066).

--Kent