<VV> Luggage Rack

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri May 8 02:47:01 EDT 2009

Jamie,
In my opinion, If it looks good and you like it, put it on. That's the glory
of us having our cars. We can build them any way we want. Some like them
dead stock, Some wild custom and some in between. I love them all. Go to any
car show. You will find beautiful examples of stockers and customs next to
each other, no mater what make or model. Ultimately, you are building the
car for you.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder Vert (non-stock, Dodge Viper Yellow)

I have a very nice NOS mid 70s rack for a Corvette, Firebird, or Camaro that
looks good sitting on the back of my 66 convertible.

Jamie
61 Loadside
66 Monza convt.
69 Monza coupe