<VV> re<vv>freon

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu May 7 21:44:41 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/7/2009 9:29:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
billpier39 at yahoo.com writes:

I sold  my parts business in 1998 so the rules on freon may have changed. I
would be  very carefull to either buy or sell freon12 . When I was in
business it was  against the law to either buy or sell freon 12 unless you were a
certified  user. We kept all freon12 behind the counter and were not
allowed to sell to  anyone except those certified users. Carefull records were
kept on all  purchases and sales. I doubt that it could be shipped by any
carrier.
Bill  Pierson

Last I heard it was a federal offense.  It's not like you're selling a
small can at a yard sale.

Bob Hall
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)