<VV> Mitty video

Scott Trunkhill corvair at trunkhill.com
Thu May 7 22:27:07 EDT 2009

I have posted two videos from the Mitty on my new video web site. It
is still under construction but everything that is there should be
working.

The two videos are under the tabs "Essess" and "Parade". I also
linked in Norm's in car video and one other video I found from the
Mitty with Corvairs in it. If you have any video online send me a url
and I will try and added it.

Web site  http://corvair.tv/

In case you missed it here is the link to the photos I shot at the Mitty.
http://corvair.us/e/2009+Mitty

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC, CORSA SC