<VV> Wastegate install on Corsa

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu May 7 22:44:34 EDT 2009

Need a little assistance from fellow VV or FV'ers who have added a wastegate
to their turbo.

I have a 66 Corsa clone that is running a progressive Webber, water
injection, and Safeguard.

Although I am comfortable keeping detonation down with the water injection
and Safeguard but want to keep the boost below 10-12 psi.

I picked up a new, but unboxed Turbonetics Deltagate Mark 2 wastegate (9 lb
spring) and was looking for some basic install suggestions.

I don't have the instructions  and am unfamiliar with this model of
wastegate.

Any suggestions as to mounting location, where to route the dump exhaust,

It has ports for boost and vacuum, suggestions?

Rick Loving