<VV> [fastvair] Wastegate install on Corsa

jfrost1207 at aol.com jfrost1207 at aol.com
Fri May 8 08:35:16 EDT 2009

Rick When I installed my turbonetics gate, I installed it right at the
point where the exhaust goes up to the turbo . The dump exhaust is
conected to the exhaust pipe leaving the turbo. I an not sure of the
configuration of your tubo. This made a clean short neat location. Pipe
length is 1 to 2" at most. My over all setup is simular to yours, no
progression on the carb but running 15" boost. Jack