<VV> Make a LM mobile without a powerpack

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri May 8 07:05:08 EDT 2009

The best thing to move a LM is make an 'A' frame out of
some 1 1/2 inch angle iron.

Top of the 'A' bolts to the motor mount and the feet of the 'A'
bolt to the strut rods.  Before this is installed slip a length of
steel tube over the axle shafts.  This works well enough to
flat tow the vehicle at moderate speeds.  And you can hang
it on the wall behind your tool box when it is not being used.
Ken P