<VV> Luggage Rack

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri May 8 14:29:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/8/2009 11:12:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com writes:

Group,  Thanks for all the responses concerning the late model luggage
racks.
I  believe I will pick the location for the rack on the lid and drill the
holes just before I send the car to the body shop. Hopefully it will be
done
by June of  2010

Jamie
CORSA
I.C.E.
Corvanatics
2010 CORSA Convention  Director

And Jamie - When you have strapped down that suitcase full of  Convention
Brochures on your rack, and decide you better check your oil before  leaving,
be sure to ask a couple of strong guys to help you open the lid to  reach
the dipstick! <grin>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=May5509AvgfooterNO115)