<VV> Getting ready to part out some Corvairs

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri May 8 23:26:46 EDT 2009

Hi people,

We at LS Corvair Parts have a bunch of Corvairs that have been sitting in a
field for several years; Earlies, Lates & FC's. Most of them are in rather
shabby shape. I have been trying to sell them. Some of them have gone.
However, I still have a few. We have started to part out the worst one. When
we are done with it,  we will start with another until all are either parted
out or sold. I know that if we part out a car, we can make more money. The
thing is, for every Corvair that is parted out, there is one less on the
road. I want to see them get back on the road!  If there is anyone that is
interested in a project car, write me off line and I will send you a list of
the cars I have. They are priced to go, most under $1K.

Thanks,

Dave Thompson

dave at lscorvairparts.com

P.S. This is not a sales pitch, This is a plea for rescues.