<VV> Convention

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun May 10 13:01:03 EDT 2009

I hope noone wins the hard luck award this year!  I am trying to find the "guts" to drive a Corvair to Jacksonville from Durango Colorado, about 1850 miles one way. It will probably be my '69 Convert. #2891. I just did a round trip yesterday to Gateway, CO. and checked out the Gateway Auto Museum with my son. Right about 450 miles roundtrip. We already have our hotel reservations as well.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado