<VV> Convention

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun May 10 13:33:18 EDT 2009

Cliff and Timothy,

Just do it.  Look at it as an adventure.  Take the blue highways and
you'll turn the clock back to when your car was new.  If it breaks down,
deal with it just like you'd deal with any problem -- and in the process
you'll likely meet some interesting people who would have never met any
other way.  The Corvair driver of today has tools the Corvair driver in
the '60s didn't.  No one had a CORSA roster or cell phone, and very few
had AAA.  Do it and enjoy!

Dave Keillor