<VV> Wiring the electric pump

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 21:00:52 EDT 2009

After taking some advise from Matt,
<snip>
3rd hole from end of connector. The one with the CLOTH covering or
20/ white with red / black stripe OR at the 2 wire connector that
goes to the starter..20 black / yellow

it took a couple of tries to find the right wire (20 black/yellow),
but I was successful and the pump is feeding gas to the carbs. I
haven't tried to start it yet, and that will have to wait until at
least tomorrow. I do have a 30 amp circuit breaker wired into the
connection from the harness to the battery, and I have added a 4 amp
fuse on the connection from the pump to the harness. Let's be safe
out there.

Stephen U