<VV> Msgs Re: Road Atlanta / Walter Mitty 2009

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon May 11 20:12:14 EDT 2009

FYI...

----- Original Message -----
From: Louis Armer

  Cc: sarahvair at juno.com,
   David Wallen <david at classicmotorsports.net>,
   Tim Suddard <tim at grassrootsmotorsports.com>,
   Joe Gearin <joe at grassrootsmotorsports.com>,
   Gregory Voth <greg at grassrootsmotorsports.com>
  From: Marjorie Suddard <marjorie at grassrootsmotorsports.com>
  Subject: Re: Road Atlanta / Walter Mitty 2009

  Chuck,

  Thank you so much--we really enjoyed having you and all the Corvairs there. It really helped make the event special for us as well! I hope we see you at the National Convention this summer.

  Marjorie Suddard
  General Manager
  Grassroots Motorsports and Classic Motorsports
  NEW ADDRESS/PHONE:
  915 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill FL 32117
  (386) 239-0523, (386) 239-0573 Fax