<VV> Spyder won't idle

A Fan's Guide afansguide at earthlink.net
Wed May 13 16:11:15 EDT 2009

Literally overnight my Spyder stopped running.  Drove the car all day--ran fine, parked it in the garage overnight and the next morning it wouldn't run.  Starts fine, but when I take foot of accelerator it dies.  Can keep it running if I keep the rpm up above 2400, but if they fall below, the engine just dies.  What's so surprising is that it actually happened overnight--from great running to unable to drive.  Anyone experience such a situation?

David Miller