<VV> One More Thing ... Humor

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu May 14 09:10:14 EDT 2009

Alan (Anal? GGG) wrote:

"I think the 'Tudor' name was great, actually - really witty, and it always
amuses me that Brits don't know whether to call their car a 'Tyooder', which

is how we pronounce the name of the Kinds and Queens, or a 'Two-door', as
spelt.
I suppose you colonials don't get that, because you pronounce both words the

same anyway...
(;-)))
Cheers, Anal"

Craig Adds:
Hey, that's funny!  Why? Because "Tyooder" is the way our Southern region
pronounces "Toyota".  Does that make a Camry 4-door a "Tyooder Tyooder"?
Hahaha - That cracks me up!
Craig