<VV> carburetor exchange?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu May 14 14:13:38 EDT 2009

I don't think it's particularly normal.  Yes, bigger carbs will give
more top end, but a 110 should pull nicely to 4000 RPM - the one in
the "parts" Corsa does.  One thing that hurts the top end (say 4000
up) is the air filter assembly, raising it can help:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/airfilter.html

--Bryan