<VV> 110 Top Speed

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 16:30:51 EDT 2009

I was able to get my '69 conv 110/4 up to about 85 near the end of the straight at Lime Rock years ago. It had a bit more in it, but that turn at the end requires brakes to survive. I was out for funnnn!!

I think well tuned ones were at 100 before required brakes and skill.

heh heh,  for sheer scientific interest, of course ... heh heh .. LEGAL IS ALWAYS GOOD!!!

 MIKE KOVACS