<VV> Weird and wild...Water Cooling the Corvair engine

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri May 15 14:36:06 EDT 2009

 On the other hand, I can think of a few water cooled flat 6s out there that are already designed, built, and proven in the market.

Subaru has 2.7L 12 valve, 3.3L 24 valve, and in production now, 3.0L 24 valve and 3.6L 24 valve.

Porsche has 2.5L, 2.7L, 3.0L, 3.2L, 3.4L, and 3.6L (possibly others) 24 valve engines.

Take your pick!