<VV> Humor, was: "Worthless" 2doors

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat May 16 11:04:25 EDT 2009

1) Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. IMHO it's the 4door that's the
sharper looking car.

2) Even at 6'3" I have no problem getting into my 4door. Having said that,
I can only assume that you are MUCH larger........ So in that case, might I
suggest you stick to Kenworths....

3) You obviously never saw "Police Academy" (the original movie) Where
Hightower rips out the front seat of a car and drives from the rear seat.
LOL

-Mark

having to drive from the back seat.  Ken