<VV> Humor, was: "Worthless" 2doors

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun May 17 14:35:34 EDT 2009

Alright Hightower. With unlimited headroom in a convert? That only goes to
prove my points 1 & 3. And no doubt you've been outdoing yourself with the
6-packs. The 4door is the one that's beautiful. Perfect porportions from
every angle, whereas the 2door looks "slightly pregnant" from the 3/4
angle. From that angle, a 2door appears to have a "long deck, short hood",
which is just the opposite of the traditional "sporty image" school of
thinking. As I've said, the best thing you can do to improve the 2door is
to add a Fitch top. Then you'd have a case.

-Mark