<VV> 1966 Convertible with AC in Ohio

Hal hihal at roadrunner.com
Mon May 18 08:41:02 EDT 2009

Yesterday while driving through Springfield Ohio, I spotted a 66 Monza
convertible at a used car dealer. The place was closed but I stopped and
looked at it. It was a 110 PG with factory AC, AM radio and rear antenna. I
don't know if it had a power top. There was some rust, the worst of which
was the lower windshield area. All in all, it appeared to be a restorable
car with the  price on the windshield of $2999. I know nothing else about it
but did get the business contact information.

Hatfileld Auto Sales<http://yellowcom.addresses.com/yp_results.php?ReportType=44&provider=107&MoreInfoResult=1&qrecid=1614563436&qbn=Hatfileld+Auto+Sales&qc=Springfield&qi=0&qk=0&qs=OH>
2510 S Limestone St
Springfield, OH 45505
(937) 322-0134