<VV> Shuttle to convention

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon May 18 09:22:42 EDT 2009

All, I have been told by the host hotel that they do not have a shuttle to the airport. I was wondering if there is anyone that would be willing to pick me up at the Jacksonville airport on Sunday afternoon and return me to the airport on Thursday afternoon? I would prefer to arrive at the Convention in a Corvair instead of a taxi. It would be nice to drive down to the convention but I can't afford the extra days for travel. Please contact me off list at jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com Thanks

Jamie