<VV> convention parts transport

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue May 19 11:39:06 EDT 2009

On that note, an FYI to anyone going to or coming from the convention and
would like to take or bring back large or fragile parts. I will be leaving
Ohio on the Saturday morning before and returning the the Saturday/Sunday
after with a Sub and enclosed trailer (carrying 5999) via I-71 and I-75.
I'll stay the nite in Atlanta going down, and somewhere north of there
going back. I'd be willing to haul parts down and/or back as long as you'd
be willing to meet me along that route and not delay my schedule in the
process. The other stipulation is that the parts be clean and fit in the
Sub (with the second seat down).

-Mark

(Aftermarket) or Engine/trunk compartment lids and want them delivered to
the convention - Contact me off list.