<VV> <vv> grad student?

tony.underwood at cox.net tony.underwood at cox.net
Thu May 21 13:59:12 EDT 2009

At 10:42 AM 5/21/2009, you wrote:
> Amazing that he would have his picture with that modification...like he's
> proud of it. I bet his parents are proud of him and questioning the money
> spent on his education.

My favorite of ALL time was the early '70s Olds Cutlass with a small window-mount (giving a new meaning to the phrase) AC stuffed in the hole where the pass. side window formerly was, caulked up with cardboard and duct tape, powered by the Honda generator mounted on a luggage rack attached to the deck lid.   The back half of the AC was simply hanging out in the breeze.

A close runner-up was the well worn older model pickup with a window mount AC stuck in the back of the cab, firing through the missing center window opening.  Generator to run it was sliding around in the PU bed.

Hey, whatever works...

tony..   Jeep Cherokee AC fully functional, '60 700 4-door's windows all roll down just fine