<VV> Living in Atlanta.......

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 16:04:04 EDT 2009

Original Message...

"4. LIVING IN ATLANTA or COMMUTING TO A FLORIDA CORVAIR
      CONVENTION ??? (Louis Armer)

Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:33:59 -0400
From: Louis Armer <carmerjr at mindspring.com>
Subject: <VV> LIVING IN ATLANTA or COMMUTING TO A FLORIDA CORVAIR
        CONVENTION ???
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

>Even been to or lived in Atlanta?????   It'??s all true!

>- - Atlanta, USA - -
>
>This is for anyone who lives in Atlanta,
>Georgia, has ever lived in Atlanta, has ever
>visited Atlanta, ever plans to visit Atlanta,
>knows anyone who already lives in Atlanta, or
>knows anyone who has ever heard of Atlanta."

Oh-oh. Someone in the warm Southland needs to check Darthvair's exhaust for leaks..... I think

"The Chuckster" is gettin some fumes whilst caught on the Inner Loop just off PeachTree.

Actually, this is awesome, truthful, and almost scary all rolled into 1.  I have had to teach classes at the company's education center which is really just over the hill into Marietta.  My first trip to Hot-lanta was culture shock for this poor old pasty skinned protected Yankee from the frozen north land.  But... each trip I made brought more and more "understanding" and appreciation for what makes Atlanta what it is. I love it and many of it's fine folk. And.... sweet tea is to die for. Try and get it up here in the Frozen North Tundra.

Whatever happened to "Studebakers"?

Thanks for the memories and the smiles, my friend, Mr. Armer!

BobJ

Frostbite Falls, Minnesota

CORSA since 1972.