<VV> Surprise at lunch

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Fri May 22 13:33:40 EDT 2009

VVers:

I was sitting at an outdoor pub/restaurant in Bristol, RI a few moments
ago when one of my dining buddies said, "Is that a Corvair?"  I thought
he were referring to my own, but I turned around and saw a very nice '65
pulling out into the street.  It had an sparkly orange paint job, subtle
flames on the hood, chrome wheels (like the old-fashioned kind from the
60's where stock rims are chrome plated), and loud mufflers.  The driver
looked like he was late 20s/early 30s.   I couldn't attract his
attention in time to find out who it was.  I've never seen the car
before either at a local show or at a club get together.

Does anyone know this car or the owner?

Steven "it's always good to see a Corvair driven by someone younger than
me" Serenska