<VV> New 1954 Corvairs

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 11:17:12 EDT 2009

I believe we all know the 1954 Corvette showcars based on the 1953
Corvette --
http://www.corvaircorsa.com/54Corvair.html

I haven't found the website, I am told it exists, but I did find this on
the web, so it is public information -- someone(s) is financing a very
fancy limited run resurrection of the old Nomad and Corvair showcars --
these pictures show the incomplete bucks for the molds for the Nomad --
I have seen pics of  the actual Nomad body, and have been told that they
are also working on the Corvair, not just from pictures, but actual GM
Engineering drawings of the cars.  Okay, it is from a F*rd club website,
but  it shows a Chevy based project --
http://www.mhmf.com/newsletters/5_07.pdf

Reportedly being assembled onto modern C5 style Corvette chassis.  I
suppose if you wanted to order one, you could request a 235 ...

Enjoy!

Bill Strickland