<VV> Regarding the production of a "Corvair" named show car (54 dream Corvette-style)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat May 23 17:23:08 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/23/2009 10:02:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ronh at owt.com writes:

A '54  Vair!  Now that would be unique!  Would it be different, or  what?
RonH

> _http://www.superiorglassworks.com_  (http://www.superiorglassworks.com)
>
> Interesting; not exactly  what I'd like, but if they could produce a '54
> 'Vair or maybe a '54  Kaiser-Darrin;  talk about beautiful cars.

Of Course, would any Custom car builder have the balls to actually  write
"Corvair" on the side?

If they did, more power to them!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

**************A strong credit score is 700 or above. See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585033x1201462753/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&b
cd=Maystrongfooter52309NO115)