<VV> Weber for a YH - semi-adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon May 25 09:21:47 EDT 2009

If you are serious about changing to a Weber 40/45 DCOE or a knock-off of it, please drop me a line. I have them new and rebuilt for around $400-$500 with jetting that does not require any modifications. If you really want to make an impact, I have an adapter that puts two of them back to back on a 4BBL center-mount intake for a 140, and if you have a lot of clearance, two can be put in front of a turbo on a 4BBL adapter for the turbo engine. I will also have some of these at the convention.
The Carbmeister