<VV> turbocharger

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon May 25 20:33:01 EDT 2009

 Yep, because Model Ts didn't have much heat to dump. Same situation here. Yes, there is a 'where to mount' issue. Whatever you use to get rid of the heat needs to be mounted vertically to allow the thermosiphon to work. A foot or so of finned tubing (maybe doesn't even need to be finned!) run vertically should provide enough cooling to allow a thermosiphon to operate.