<VV> '65 110 A/C different crank?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue May 26 07:49:21 EDT 2009

Frank,

The 1973 and 1976  PA 30s I have do not show a different AC 110  crank.  I
don't know that there is a difference between the 110 AC  crankshaft and
regular crankshafts, but when I swapped out a seized PG AC 110  for a non AC PG
110 in 1973 the local Corvair expert and the "Corvair mechanic"  at the
local Chevy dealer told me they were different from other 110s, but the  same
as the 140 PG crank.  I have no proof that they were different.

Stephen Upham has since said that he has the 140 crank.

Bob hall
(http://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)