<VV> FC Clutch Head Bolt Size

Keith Hammett k.j_hammett at att.net
Wed May 27 23:06:19 EDT 2009

Quick trip to garage to check the one I bought a couple years ago...F30 Snap-On.  I suggest you buy a lifetime guarantee as you will probably break it several times getting out those bolts that are rusted.  SOAK first, second, and third, then try.  Soak again, try again...

I managed to get all mine out without breaking the F30 using an impact wrench.

Good Luck

Keith Hammett

All -

I ordered what I thought was the correct one from Snap-on, and I was wrong - really close though (F29E or something like that).

What is the correct size for the tool??  I tried Clarks - they are discontinued.