<VV> FC Clutch Head Bolt Size

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu May 28 11:16:53 EDT 2009

>...F30 Snap-On.  I suggest you buy a lifetime guarantee ...

My (previously mentioned) F 29 tool is plainly stamped "Not Guar" -- not
that that means new ones aren't, but don't make any assumptions.  I have
other Snap-On tools that are also "not guaranteed", generally specialty
items that have the possibility of abuse.  Sometimes, if you have good
rapport with your dealer, even these will be replaced (only if they are
still in production, i.e. the special Corvair head nut socket).  But,
maybe these days they are all covered, I don't know. That is what the
Blue-Point brand was often for, like Sears' Companion vs Craftsman.

Bill Strickland