<VV> front end wobble

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu May 28 20:20:54 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/28/2009 7:18:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

Could be  belts slipping in tires. Are they old, are they all the same
exact size and  style? What are they? Remember the Firestone problem a year or
two  ago?
MIKE KOVACS

Mike,  With my radials and my LM Corvairs there wasn't really what I  would
call a "wobble"--just a sort of drumming vibration at certain speed.   My
cars still have this transition seeming to come from the rear between 50  and
60 MPH depending on the car.  The '64 Greenbrier is smooth as silk with
radials.

Bob
cntnew00000007)