<VV> 1965 Corsa Sticker

ken.carver at comcast.net ken.carver at comcast.net
Fri May 29 14:17:15 EDT 2009

I am currently re-working my first Corvair. I have restored other vehicles, but I am new to the Corvair organizations, and I want to apologize in advance for my not knowing all the resources or how to navigate thru a restoration. I would like to make a "correct"  MSRP window sticker for this 1965 Corsa Conv, mfg. in the  Willow Run plant.  I have deciphered the factory option codes from the plate, but I would love to see a copy of an original sticker to see how it's laid out, any quirky verbage etc. Does someone do this, or is there a "library" where this data may be stored?

Again, as a Corvair novice, I would really appreciate some direction on this.  Thanks so much.  My address off-line is   ken.carver at comcast.net