<VV> Hubcap Question

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri May 29 16:24:28 EDT 2009

I don't want to get into a hub cap vs dust cap vs grease cap vs wheel
cover vs trim ring vs dog dish thing here.

I just would like to know if there is a center wheel cover like on the
econo 1960's that fits a LM five hole 13" stock rim, maybe something
Corvairish?  Corvairish like the chrome covers for a later FC, which
also don't fit.  The 1960 cap does not fit a LM.  Don't ever recall
seeing a late model center cap.  Maybe just GM-ish?

If your recommendation is baby moons, where did you get them and what is
the part#?  There are many different sizes.

Thank you,

Bill Strickland